Hey! What's up? Know I shouldn't be sticking my nose into this..but since you did mention me in your blog,I shall continue what I've been doing. Oh, btw, thanks for calling me a "major fucker". Did I mention? No..I don't think I did..you're the first to call me that..thanks..haha..I wonder who's gonna call me a slut next..
Ok. First and foremost, I really have no idea what made you think I fucked Patrina. Though I was rather shocked when I heard that, but after that..it's quite amusing to me..haha..proof that Patrina and I had done it? Haha..Anyway..you do realize that I'm a girl right? How am I to fuck her? Not only that..both Patrina and I are Christians, homosexuality is against our religion. If we sin, we have to confess. And confessing meant people would know about it. So why would we do that? Anyway, let me admit this. *arhem* I suck in bed since I have no idea what I'm suppose to do.*blush*.. I'm serious!!!
Heh..Secondly, you don't have to drag our mothers into this, you know..spare them from the hard work they have to do everyday. Haiz..mop mop mop, sweep sweep sweep, cook cook cook, dust dust dust..man..what a chore...pity our poor mothers..yours as well..have a heart yarh?
Thirdly, why are you dragging those related to SJAB ppl? They are perfectly innocent about this. If you're not happy with one of us, trash it out. Don't keep tagging our boards or something..you really made us think you're a coward..
Fourthly, it's not that we SJAB ppl are nosy. It's just this rule that we abide: One for all, all for one. See? So if one of us is insulted, the rest of us would stand up for her. And it's part of our CCA to shout. If not, why do we call ourselves a uniform group who empahsizes much on discipline? Our CCA is unique though, it's the only CCA that allows seniors to have major power in running the entire CCA, cool right? >_~
Fifthly, if you want to say it out, say it out. Don't use dialects. Know what I mean? No need to mention "Chee Bye", just use the actual word. I didn't even know what that means until I asked..hehe..is it that cool to talk in dialect? *wonders*
Back onto track. Like what Mei Yi said..I really understand your situation..but..hurting others so that others can hurt as much as you ain't gonna help. Trust me, you're bringing more pain to yourself instead. You're just covering up your own pain and not healing.
What is healing, perhaps you would ask. And how do you heal? Well..healing takes place in many ways. Firstly, you need to learn how to let go. Only when you let go can you start to heal. If not, the wound is always open and scars cannot form. The scars in turn cannot disappear and you will remain bleeding..Another way to heal is through praying. I don't know what religion you believe in and I'm not trying to push you to becoming a Christian...But pray and God shall heal you. Remember this verse: Ask and you shall receive. God always answers prayer, though he takes his time...And prayers are very very powerful..trust me..though I may still be young at faith, but I do know how powerful prayer is..Also, you can heal by helping others to heal. When you help, you can teach and you can learn. That's one of the greatest beauty of life..honestly..help others and you will find that you heal much much faster..
Well..only you can heal yourself, no one else can. Start to heal and your days would be better..don't swear or curse because it only degrades you further. I may not know who you are but I want you to know this: You can talk to me if you want to. I really understand what you're going through now because I've been through it myself. You don't have to talk to me face to face, online is possible, leave a note or an entry or something..it's up to you...and please don't hurt yourself anymore. It's not worth it..you're in turn not only hurting yourself but also those who are close to you and care for you...
Lastly, I know I may sound like I'm mocking you..but I am serious in the whole entry. I want you to know that I'll pray that God will help you to heal and find back the right path. Well..guess that's about it. Whatever you want to do next, it's totally up to you. Whether you want to insult me further, look for me to..beat me up or something, threaten..whatever you want to do, it's your choice. Choose it wisely.
Got to go now. God bless you and take care, cheer up!!
- #67